Visit Roycemore's Website

Popcorn Words

Please read these weekly Popcorn Words with your K-Kid each night!

*I *it *run *help *away
*a *in *jump *down
*is *we *one
*am *big *two
*to *for *make
*the *this *get
*go *red *play
*me *like *find
*see *my *funny
*and *come *look
*can *up *blue
*you *not *yellow
Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Back to School!

Hello Roycemore K-Kids and Families!

As the summer begins to wind down, I cannot contain my excitement for the upcoming school year! I have been busy this summer putting together curriculum, lesson plans, and exciting activities to help build our Kindergarten Community. Our classroom theme this year will be 'monsters,' which will help the kids use their imaginations from day one. Although I have already built relationships with many of your children, I want to be sure and let you know that I instill a complete open-door policy, so please feel free to contact me with any questions/concerns. This is my third year teaching Kindergarten at Roycemore, my sixth year at Roycemore (I spent three years teaching Pre-K), and Kindergarten is by far my favorite age to teach. The amount of growth that we will all see in the kids this year is not easy to think about now, but I look forward to watching and guiding the process. I cannot wait to work with your kids and families to help make this school year both positive and memorable.

This has been a very relaxing summer for me as I gear up for the beginning of school. I also just celebrated my first wedding anniversary with my husband Ian!

Orientation Day is Monday, August 29th and even if you have been at Roycemore for school over the past couple of years, I highly recommend you stop by to say hi and let your kiddo's explore the classroom. I look forward to seeing you all then!

Mrs. Ludwig

0 comments:

Post a Comment